We meet monthly in circles for Bible study and fellowship, and explore God’s call for our lives. As part of our tradition as women in the church, PW supports the mission of the church at home and worldwide. We struggle with humanity’s pain and work for justice and peace for all God’s people. Opportunites for supporting mission are provided through giving and service.
The PW Purpose
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
Circles meet once a month for Bible study, fellowship and service. Some circles meet at the church, while others meet in homes. Please contact the the church office for more information.
- Circle #1
- Third Monday 7:00 pm in church library
(William Barcley’s “The Plain Man Looks at the Beatitudes”)
- Circle #4
- Second Tuesday 10:30 am in members’ home
(Horizon study “Come to the Waters”) covered dish luncheon follows
- Circle #5
- Second Tuesday 10:00 am in church parlor
(“The Journey through the Bible”)
- Circle #6
- Sixth of the Month at 7:00 pm in members’ home
(“Questions God Asks Us”)
We take a brief break during the months of June, July and August.
Child Care is available for Circle meeting times – please contact Joan Foster @ (843) 766-8773 to make arrangements.