- Hand sanitizer will be available and should be used upon entering.
- Following the guidance of the CDC and our concern for the most vulnerable, masks are encouraged for all and optional for those who have been vaccinated. We recognize some, especially youth and children, are not yet eligible to be vaccinated and we encourage their continued mask use.
- Please allow ushers to seat you and your family. Socially distanced seating is available.
- During time for children, the children will remain with their family and not gather on the chancel steps. Following time for children at 11:00, adult leaders will lead children ages 3-5k to the Playground (weather permitting) or Covenant Hall for Children’s Church. Parents may pick them up there following the service.
- Offering plates will be at the entrances/exits to receive your offering.
A Word about Seating: (NEW!)
While the ropes have been removed from most of the sanctuary and seating is open, there are still a couple of reserved sections:
At the end of the service, those in the socially-distanced section will be dismissed first, followed by the rest of the congregation.